Baxter Vegan — Black White
A new classic wardrobe staple with subtle unique SOHO GRIT stitch detailing on a classic sneaker silhouette – a fresh staple for your wardrobe. The shoe has an overall lightness and a breathable textile inner for ultimate comfort. It features subtle branding on the back heel-tab and sole.
This Sneaker is entirely Vegan, made with Appleskin™ leather alternative, which comes from waste in the Italian food chain. Our Vegan alternative is a highly durable material that look and feel like real leather.
- –Vegan Appleskin™ (Italian Origin)
- –Textile Lining
- –Extralight TR Rubber Sole
- –Made in Portugal
🌱 Vegan Appleskin™ Leather Alternative
Part of our collection is now entirely Vegan, made with an innovative eco-friendly material called Appleskin™ - using waste from the food chain mixed with recycled components. Making it a Durable, Long lasting and Great looking leather alternative.
Sustainability is on the highest priority in Everything we do. We only work with manufacturers and suppliers with highest ethical standards, with eco certifications for all materials produced and commitment to renewable energy and a living wage standard.
Comfortable and Lightweight
Soho Grit is known for comfortable and lightweight sneakers, where we use a soft breathable textile inside all sneakers and Lightweight TR Rubber Soles for ultimate lightness. All soles are exclusively designed for Soho Grit.
♻️ 100% Recycled Box
Our sneakers come in a recycled box and shipped in a plastic-free biodegradable bag.
Made in Portugal
All new Soho Grit sneakers are handmade by skilled artisans in Portugal, with all materials originating from Italy.
The Making of Appleskin™ —
It all begins in South Tyrol, in Italy, with the cultivation of apples destined for the food industry.
The cultivated apples are used to make juices, jams, and other food products. If the apple wastes are not used, they are deposited in landfills.
This waste from the food chain is then recovered and turned a new life in the form of powder. This powder is used to substitute oil derivatives (such as PU) with 100% organic industrial wastes.
With this process we obtain a Vegan and Sustainable Material used in the Soho Grit Vegan sneakers.
How Do I Find The Right Size?
- Please use your normal size as our sizing fits true to size. If unsure, please measure your feet from heel to toe and use our size chart of CM measurement.
Which Countries Do You Ship To?
- Not currently shipping to Russia
How Long Will It Take For My Order To Arrive
- 2-6 days depending on destination.
- You have a choice of different services in the checkout with shipping days written. Always express or standard shipping.
What Is Your Return Policy?
Return unused within 30 days.
Can I Return Soho Grit Sneakers?
Simply follow the steps below to receive a pre-paid return label via e-mail.
1. To start your return, go to our returns portal (you’ll need your order number handy).
2. Select what items you’d like to return and why. Alternatively select to make an exchange and select a different size. This helps us improve to make sure you love your purchase next time!
4. Await a confirmation of your return and label via e-mail. Print your return label and attach to the outside of your parcel.
5. Done! Your parcel is now ready to be taken to your chosen drop-off point, or to be collected!
More like this