Hollen — Black
|EU – MEN||UK – MEN||US – MEN||CM|
2nd Generation Hollen – with the same iconic silhouette and a newly developed sole slightly changed to perfection with unique subtle SOHO GRIT branding. The sneaker has an overall lightness to it and a breathable textile inner for ultimate comfort. It features subtle SOHO GRIT branding on the upper and sole.
This leather sneaker is eco-certified with full traceability for a sustainable and responsible leather tanning process, which origins from the Italian food industry and would otherwise be considered waste.
- –Calf Leather Upper (Italian Origin)
- –Textile Lining
- –Extralight TR Rubber Sole
- –Made in Portugal
United Kingdom and Europe: All orders are always inclusive of all VAT and taxes.
We ship worldwide with DHL from the Netherlands. We offer standard and express shipping with estimated delivery times available on the checkout page for both options.
All orders before 12:00 GMT+2 will be shipped the same day, and after that orders will ship the following working day.
If you have any questions please email customer support: email@example.com
Standard - Free
Express - 9€ (free when shopping over 350€)
Standard – Free
Express – 9€ (free when shopping over 350€)
Express – 14€ (free when shopping over 350€)
Rest of the world
Express – 19€ (free when shopping over 350€)
Our customer service is open by email and Live chat Monday to Sunday 09:00 – 22:00 (GMT+1, UK time) and will be happy to answer your inquiries.
Live Chat is available in the bottom corner chat button.
1. Which countries do you ship to?
- Not currently shipping to Russia
2. Where do you ship your products from?
- All products are shipped from the Netherlands.
- UK orders: All VAT, duties and taxes are prepaid and included.
3. How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- 2-6 days depending on destination.
- You have a choice of different services in the checkout with shipping days written. Always express or standard shipping.
4. I do not receive my order, what should I do?
- Please contact our support team firstname.lastname@example.org
5. How can I track my order?
- You will always receive an email with tracking number after your order is processed and shipped.
1. What is your return policy?
- Return unused within 30 days.
2. How do I return/exchange my order?
- You create a return or exchange through our portal
- There is no need to contact us before doing so.
3. Can I return an item bought in a store online?
- If bought at a different retailer, it has to be returned to the original store.
1. How do I know you received my order?
- You will receive an email confirming we have received your order. Then another email confirming the order has been sent with a tracking number.
2. Can I change or cancel my order?
- Once an order is placed we are unable to change or cancel your order. It will have to be returned or exchanged once received.
3. I have received a faulty order, what should I do?
- Please contact us at email@example.com with pictures and we will find the best solution.
1. Why was my credit/debit card declined at checkout?
- We suggest you check with your card issuer or bank if the payment was declined, or try a different payment method.
3. Are your payment methods secure to use?
- All payments method are encrypted with our payment partner Global-e.
4. How much tax and duty will I have to pay?
- All VAT, duties and taxes are included for the UK and Europe.
- All duties and taxes up to 800$ are included for the United States.
- For Any other countries tax is not included but you can choose to prepay the amount or pay directly to the courier when the goods arrive. The amount to prepay will always show at checkout.
5. Are VAT/tax and duties included in the given price?
- VAT is always included.
- Duties, please see above.
Products and sizing:
1. How do I find the right size?
- Please use your normal size as our sizing fits true to size. If unsure, please measure your feet from heel to toe and use our size chart of CM measurement.
2. Are your products unisex?
- Our products are unisex however at the moment we are only offering mens sizes on the website.
1. Place a piece of paper on the floor. Stand over it with the back of your heel against a straight edge or wall. See image 1.
2. Run a pen around your foot to draw an outline.
3. Foot length is measured along the straight line from your heel to the tip of your longest toe. See image 2.
4. Add an extra 2mm to your measurements for tolerances.
5. Once you have your measurements in MM or CM, refer to our size chart above to find your right size. Often one foot is slightly larger than the other; please use the larger foot measurement to select your sneaker size.
Premium Italian Eco-Certified Leather
We only use Italian leather, traceable from its origin in the food chain (and which otherwise would have been waste), and certified as having a low environmental impact. Certifications include Eco-Pelle, Italian Full-circle Leather, Gold-rated Environmental protocol and Certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG) etc.
Sustainability is on the highest priority in Everything we do. We only work with manufacturers and suppliers with highest ethical standards, with eco certifications for all materials produced and commitment to renewable energy and a living wage standard.
Comfortable and Lightweight
Soho Grit is known for comfortable and lightweight sneakers, where we use a soft breathable textile inside all sneakers and Lightweight TR Rubber Soles for ultimate lightness. All soles are exclusively designed for Soho Grit.
♻️ 100% Recycled Box
Our sneakers come in a recycled box and shipped in a plastic-free biodegradable bag.
Made in Portugal
All new Soho Grit sneakers are handmade by skilled artisans in Portugal, with all materials originating from Italy.
More like this